Cwiczenia na ustniku wedlug trumpetstudio.com, wprawdzie po angielsku ale na pewno sie przyda.
HOME LIP BUZZING
10 Minute Buzz Session
ALL sound is created through vibrations!
On brass instruments the source for vibrations is the lips. A full, rich buzzing sound translates into a warm rich trumpet sound.
(1) Take slow deep relaxing breaths, blow a large volume of air through the mouthpiece for six counts (repeat 10x)
(2) Flap Lips (horse lips) in relaxed fashion for 10-15 seconds (repeat 3x)
(3) Begin to buzz lips, buzzing tones in the pedal range – Relaxed and Full (2 minutes)
(4) Slides – slowly slide the pitch in the following fashion over 10 seconds. (4 minutes)
Pedal – Low (up and down)
Low – Middle (up and down)
Middle – High (up and down)
Low – High (up and down)
Pedal – High (up and down
(5) Slur simple tunes on your lips. (2 minutes)
(6) Buzz some of your etudes, studies and pieces (3-5 minutes)
To facilitate a richer buzz, try this: Lightly touch the tongue to the backside of the lips! It will dramatically help the lips to vibrate in a fuller fashion.
IMPORTANT: The tongue should never pass the teeth when playing the trumpet. The tongue is being used in these exercises to increase lip vibration.